Production worker (metal worker, fitter) (m/f/d) in 2-shift system
Welcome to the LKE Group!:
Are you looking for a regional employer with future prospects, where your opinion counts and your ideas are welcome? Career changers (m/d/w) and/or career starters (m/d/w) are welcome with us!
- You process individual parts and assemblies by sawing, cutting, punching, edging, deburring or milling. In doing so, you process different materials according to production and order papers.
- They independently set up, operate and load the respective machine.
- You will work independently on production orders according to specifications and inspect the manufactured workpieces according to drawings and quality specifications.
- The maintenance and care of the operating equipment used are just as natural for you as the consistent wearing of your personal protective equipment.
- You have completed vocational training in the skilled trades or have work experience in a construction or metal trade.
- You already have experience as an employee (m/f/d) in sheet metal and metalworking.
- You bring knowledge of CNC machining.
- You are confident in the use of tools and machines and have experience in the use of industrial trucks/equipment.
You will get a secure job with performance-related pay and will be trained by experienced colleagues who will gladly accept you into the team. After the probationary period, we will provide you with work clothes free of charge. A good selection of additional benefits round off our offer:
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Employer subsidy for company pension plan
- Allowance for VDU glasses
- Special payments
- Free drinks
- Capital-forming benefits
- Paid time off Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
Furthermore, we offer the possibility to lease a job bike.
Apply now with your CV by e-mail to Karriere@LKE-Group.com with the keyword "locksmith". You are also welcome to apply by mail. We will get back to you within three days of receiving your application.